On 2020, AnyDVD users received shocking news, SlySoft, the company that owned that program and that had been around for almost 13 years had gone out of the market. Suddenly, they only had an almost blank page where the company’s website used to be.
A lot of questions arose at that time, especially among lifetime license holders, will they be able to use their programs and get support? Will there be new releases and upgrades available? That’s when RedFox came into play, a new company that now owns the software and is responsible for upgrades and licenses.
AnyDVD HD crack is a program that works in the background, allowing you to bypass some of the restrictions in DVDs or Blue-Ray discs. After installing it you will be able to reproduce discs meant for regions other than yours, among other things.
Key Features of RedFox AnyDVD HD license key + Crack
- Enables read access to any DVD or Blu-ray, it doesn’t matter if it has region restrictions.
- You will be able to turn off unwanted subtitles.
- It works in the background at activates the moment you insert a disc.
- Disable auto-launch of unwanted software when you insert a disc or configure it to launch a given external application.
- It allows you to control your drive’s speed and your monitor’s display frequency.
- It comes with its own UFD reader, discs that are not Windows compatible become readable with this program.
- You will be able to watch DVDs using PowerDVD Ultra that normally wouldn’t work with that program.
- You won’t need the disc’s menu to change the audio language or subtitle options.
- Don’t worry if you have a 2D monitor and a 3D film, this program will make it possible to watch it without a 3D monitor.
RedFox offers a 21 days trial period for all their products. During that time, you can use them and decide if they’re right for you. They also have a no-refund policy, so it’s a good idea to take advantage of that trial period because you will not get your money back if you are not completely satisfied after you buy.
There are four license types for AnyDVD HD:
- 1 year license = 59.00 EUR
- 2 years license = 75.00 EUR
- 3 years license = 89.00 EUR
- Lifetime license = 109 EUR
Bad news for Mac and Linux users, AnyDVD HD only works on Windows, you will need:
- Windows XP SP3 or later (it also works on 64 bits versions)
- At least 1GB of RAM
- Processor speed of 2GHZ or better.
- A drive that is compatible with the type of discs that you will be using (Blu-ray or HD DVD)
- It removes almost every limitation you may have for playing your DVDs or Blu-ray discs.
- It lets you control aspects otherwise reserved to the hardware or the application you use to reproduce your media, like the drive’s speed or monitor resolution.
- You can decide if a third-party software will launch automatically or not when you insert your discs.
- It only works on Windows, so users of other operating systems will have to look for other programs.
- Some lifetime license holders were upset about the changes the company went through early 2016, especially about the fact that they would have to pay again to be able to use their license.
- There might be some legal problems in the future with this type of software; some major companies are trying to put them out of business.
Many of us have been in that situation where you try a DVD and it simply won’t work or you have annoying software that launches the minute you insert the disc. That is one of the reasons that make this program so appealing, it gives people almost complete control over their video viewing experience. No more not being able to see a movie because it was meant for a region other than yours. No more endless minutes waiting for your Blu-ray to finally start. All of this is a thing of the past when you install AnyDVD HD. The fact that it takes care of everything while working in the background is another point in its favor.
One thing though, you might want to go for the limited time licenses even if it means that you will have to pay for a renewal in the future. There have been some legal issues with this company and there are bound to be some more in the future, so be aware that you might get left out in the cold if something really does happen to regulate it or simply put it out of business.