If you have ever wished to be able to replicate your iPad, iPhone and other iOS and Android devices screen on your Mac or Windows PC, Airserver is the application that makes that feasible. This mirroring tool employs all the foremost technologies for mirroring such as Miracast, Airplay and Google cast to carry out its task. With Airserver installed on your PC or Mac, your little phone with its little screen can be mirrored into a larger screen say a projector. The computer containing the installed Airserver functions as a mirror receiver and if you want hundreds and thousands of people to view your tiny phone’s content, the computer system can be connected to a projector.
Features of Airserver 7.1.6 Crack Full + License KEY
- There is a feature for enhancing image’s quality.
- Passwords for the native iOS devices are kept safe by Airserver
- More than one person (especially students) can work together with the aid of its multiple connections
- Displays full images or video on the receiver’s screen
- Airserver beams iPhone and other iOS mobile devices to VGA projector, HDTV, HDMI or Smartboard via your computer system.
- OS: Mac, Windows XP and above with a stable internet connection.
- System Memory (RAM): at a minimum, 256MB
- Display Resolution: 800 by 600
- CPU: a processor with a frequency of not less than 800MHz
- Hard Disk Memory: 50MB space
How to Crack?
One thing you would want to know is how to get this all-important phone mirroring tool for free. Here you have it. Simply follow the steps below:
- Download the crack from here. Unpack by copying it on your local disk.
- Find the installer and do the needful – install.
- Ensure that during installation, there is no active internet connection and that you have uninstalled any previous version of it you may already have.
- Only compatible crack with your device should be selected during download.
- There is a software directory that comes with your device, copy the downloaded cracked file to it.
- Ensure to always block it via a Firewall.
How to Use Airserver
The software is compatible with both Mac and Windows OS and the usage procedure differs based on the operating system.
- Launch the program from your Mac’s menu bar and allow to the network you’re on. It’s preferable that both your Mac and iOS devices are running on a similar network.
- You may wish to set up several parameters on the program as it suits you. Four of the parameters that can be tweaked are grouped under the headings: Mirroring, General, Display, and audio. The information on the version you are using is displayed under the General
- After you are done with the settings, you can now connect any of your iOS devices to your Mac.
- Click twice on your iPhone’s home button in order to bring up the tray for switching app. Given that the two devices are operating the same network and successfully connected, the icon for Airplay would show up on your iOS device.
- Tap the Airplay device to reveal the devices that are available. Check and select your Mac from there.
- Switch on the mirroring icon and click on “done.”
The Windows version of this app is yet to catch up fully with that of Mac. While most of the features on Mac are present, it is disappointing to note that audio files cannot be mirrored on PC. That means that why you can replicate the video on your iDevice onto your PC screen, the audio cannot. Similarly, the Dual mode which is present in Mac is absent in Windows.
Access via Windows is subject to the Firewall and connection to iDevice is very much similar to those of Mac discussed above save for the differences.
Airserver crack is arguably the best mirroring software out there for your iDevices. Its usage for Android devices is yet to be fully developed but its manufacturers boast it works with Android as much as it does for iOS. The number of PC users on Windows OS means the developers would have to do more on the Windows version for users to be able to mirror audio files as well. By and large, it remains a useful tool for sharing your mobile screen with a larger one.
Airserver activation code