You have taken a lot of awesome pictures at the wedding. Everyone is happy and talking excitedly about the pictures, all expecting you to share it with them as soon as possible. Now you have set up your memory card on your Windows PC, expecting to come back soon to copy the pictures out. However, you return to find a friend of yours who tells you excitedly that he has deleted all the files on the memory card to create space for the movies he needed from your system. Your anger is quickly superseded by the realization of the ridicule and problems those lost pictures would generate. You have already bragged to all the wedding guests of the quality of your camera and your picture-taking abilities.
What do you do now? Have no fear, Recuva Pro 1.53 is here!
RECUVA PRO key is a one-stop, third party Windows data recovery program with a simple but effective approach to recovering of files that may have been lost due to accidental or intentional deletion, from a cleaned out recycle bin, during a process of copying or transferring or an unexpected shutdown. It provides Windows PC users with a powerful – but simple to use – tool for retrieving lost data on drives and storage systems. It can also work in reverse, helping to find and truly permanently delete files previously deleted in the usual way. This ensures it is deleted once and for all.
recuva full review with screenshots
As a small freeware program, it can be utilized in the process of retrieving lost pictures, videos, audio files and/or frankly any file type on any hard drive, memory card, iPod, MP3 player, Universal Serial Bus sticks, or even a floppy disk.
The program has the following abilities:
- It can scan hard drives, floppy disks and Universal Serial Bus sticks to find and locate deleted files and folders.
- It can inform you ahead of time the possibility of being able to recover those missing files.
- It has the ability to retrieve lost files that Windows cannot find and recover.
- It can retrieve emails you thought you deleted permanently from Microsoft Outlook Express application, Mozilla Thunderbird application, and the Windows Live Mail program.
- It can retrieve lost files from an iPod, an iPod Nano, and/or an iPod Shuffle (iPod Touch and iPhone are not supported at this time).
- It has the ability to also recover songs with Apple’s FairPlay DRM.
- It can retrieve lost Canon RAW (.CRW) format image files.
- It can retrieve lost files from NTFS, FAT, and exFAT-formatted storage systems.
That’s a lot for a device, isn’t it? Yes, yes it actually is. That’s the power of the program!
However, as amazing as it is, there are some things that the program cannot do:
- Retrieval of lost data from iPhone and iPod Touch is not presently possible.
- It cannot retrieve all of the lost data all the time. This is often due to the storage system being already overwritten or the file in question being too corrupted to be retrievable.
- The program will not recover data securely deleted, for example, using special deletion programs.
- The program, while able to securely delete file, cannot delete some minute-sized files that are held in the Master File Table (MFT) and files of zero-byte length.
- It is not able to retrieve lost data over a network.
The program name as recuva has a simple, straightforward installation process and quickly puts you through and installs without delay. The size means there’s no downtime for recovering the lost data files. Ideally, the program should have been installed before the need for it arises, as the installation process may cause the overwriting of the deleted data, which may cause permanent loss.
Modes of Recovery
After installation, you will have the following options to recover your files – the Wizard mode and the advanced mode.
In the Wizard mode, you will select the file type (if you are not sure of the file type, you can select ‘Other’), then select the location in which you wish to search. You can also choose to ‘deep search’, which will take longer but increase the chances of finding the deleted data. Once you start and the application finds the data, you proceed to recover them. You might want to put the retrieved data on another drive.
In the Advanced mode, you have the option to recover deleted emails. You run basically the same way but with more control and the opportunity to be more specific in the search.
System Requirements for Installation
This program will function on any PC that is using the Microsoft Windows 98 operating system or later: to be much specific, here are the supported operating systems
- Windows 7 (all editions, including 64-bit)
- Windows Vista (all editions, including 64-bit)
- Windows XP (Home, Professional, Media Center, Tablet Edition, 64-bit)
- Windows 2003 and 2008 Server (all editions)
- Windows 2000
(Support for Windows 98 has been stopped after version 1.31.437.)
If one is running a 64-bit Vista or XP, the installation file will install a 64-bit version of the program.
The application is a small one that runs very quickly. There are no minimum memory or hard drive specifications.
It should be noted that this program works on NTFS, FAT, and exFAT format drives. It does not currently run on Mac OS X or Linux. It also does not support RT tabs.
Being the latest version (v1.53.1087), updated on the 9th of June, 2016, it has:
- Improved Ext4 and Ext3 file system support
- Improved Fat32 partition file scanning
- Optimized Secure Overwrite on Windows 10
- Enhanced drive and partition detection
- Improved keyboard navigation
- Minor GUI improvements
- Minor bug fixes
Recuva Pro crack is a small, highly useful, third party Windows PC application that specializes in recovering various deleted or lost data files from various data storage systems and is also useful in the permanent deletion of files. It is seen as one of the best data recovery tools in the market and rightly so. With continual updates, it has a bright future and should become increasingly popular over the next few years.
Recuva Crack Full Version License Key Free Download>>