Logic Pro X is an audio editing tool developed by Apple Inc. for MacOS. It is an indispensable software for musicians and every other person associated with the music industry. The software places the control of complex studio editing tools in the hands of its users. Just right there in the comfort of your home, a music studio can be birthed with the aid of this software.
logic pro x 10.4.4 Full mac crack
It has some wonderful features like the Drummer with which you can create great drum tracts sounding really organic. It’s like you have someone doing the drumming for you. You know what? You can pretty customize all the features to your taste. The instruments on this software are comprehensive enough to handle all your music needs. The latest version (10.3.2) was released on the 17th of January, 2018 while its latest update is seen as a major upgrade for the product.
- There are now additional Drummers (three in number) who using Latin, Pop, and Songwriter styles can play the percussion.
- This release allows you to include Drummer loops that are new to your music and also allows you personalize them with much freedom.
- You can now transpose and fine-tune your audio region’s pitch.
- There is now an improvement to the Alchemy in terms of spontaneous time alignment which is just included.
- The Scripter has been further enhanced with adds support to make you create temporary buttons in it.
- Adjusting each step’s length in the pattern grid is now seamless with the Arpeggiator.
- Toggling help tags can now be easily done by a command key.
- L and R controls which are for single plug-ins can now be easily linked.
- Removing fades is now pretty easy with a command key.
- When you shift-click each time you want to close a plug-in window, with this new release, you are actually ending all your plug-in windows that you have opened.
- Tracks that are related can be kept as one for better organization.
- Should you be away from your PC, you can add music tracks from either your iPad or iPhones. This is possible because this release now comes with a new option for sharing to iCloud.
- Its Touch Bar makes navigation easy and helps to perfect your sounds.
- Your MIDI optimization is guaranteed as there are features in this release that allow you to manipulate, record and edit it.
- Logic Pro comes with the capacity to instantaneously convert your recorded MIDI performance into musical notations just exactly the way it should be.
- Effects of your choice can now be added straight to any of your audio sessions.
- Its myriad of input channels make mixing a great experience.
It can be purchased at the cost of $200. However, there is no trial version and that means you cannot test the application before buying it. There is a clear for earlier users though, in that, if you have already purchased the program, the update is free.
- It gives excellent value for what it offers.
- The effects and effects are very comprehensive.
- It has an amazing interface which is now much brighter and perhaps, more welcoming to the user.
- There are a lot of improvements in audio editing and mixing workflow.
- It has displayed very strong stability on two test systems.
- It has no copy protection, unlike many of its competitors in the market.
- There are a few plug-ins that still need a user interface upgrade.
- It is not a freeware
- The features are complex for a beginner t easily find a way around.
Minimum System Requirement
- RAM: It shouldn’t be less than 4GB
- Display: with 1280 by 768 resolution or higher
- Operating system: Mac OS X v10.11 or later
- Requires 64-bit Audio Units plug-ins
- Hard disk space: Minimum 6 GB of disk space.
Logic Pro X 10.4.1 is an amazing upgrade to a very good product that sees many new perks for the inquisitive user. With no copy protection, which gives it an edge over other competitors in the market, it should have a dominating presence. Future upgrades are expected to focus on user interface comfort, plug-in interface improvements, and price reviews to allow more users access to the product. Also, it might be a good step to create a trial version or something similar so that prospective users can better decide if the product will be worth the cost.