Lumion 8 pro crack + License key free download
Lumion 8 crack is an application designed by Lumion3D for architects, Engineers and some Professional Photographers for making designs and 3D simulations. Not everyone understands the lines and columns but when a design is brought to the 3D level, everyone can see and understand clearly. The application that makes this possible is Lumion 8. It is the latest of the Lumion to be released and comes with up-to-date features to make rendering super-fast and seamless. Lumion 8 crack is free for you!
why Lumion 8 crack?
This version mimics the real-life status of the object by bringing out the roughness and edges as it would be seen naturally. As comprehensive as Lumion 8 pro is not complicated. If you can follow simple instructions, you wouldn’t find its usage difficult.
- Its 3D models are built in natural ways. That is, they are real.
- The package can create a movie from the 3D images it has rendered.
- Its 3D rendering is very fast.
- Material levels have been enhanced.
- Contains tools for decorating.
- Builds roadmaps, garden maps, maps for towers, and other features.
- Designs layouts and shapes for a vehicle, a feature mechanical engineers would like.
- Over 172 exotic objects included to tweak media.
- Previous features now come in various sizes and shapes.
System Requirements for Lumion 8
- Operating System: Windows 10 (only 64-Bits), Vista (must be SP2), 7, 8.1
- Memory: Not less than 20GB should be free on hard disk
- DX: v11 or a later one.
- Display Resolution: at least 1600 by 1080
Lumion 8 Crack?
You can get the crack here and follow the simple steps below to access its full features without paying a dime. Here are the steps:
- For a start, download the crack version here
- Open the folder and extract the installer.
- Install the crack in so much way as you would install any other app.
- Substitute the file folder with C:/programs
- The process is complete and you’re set to enjoy it!
- The powerful and great rendering tool is very easy to use. You don’t need some complex tutoring to use it.
- Its rendering speed is incredibly fast. This is a great advantage if you are on a deadline.
- If there are items you need that you can’t find in the environment, you can get it from its online source.
- It presents excellent opportunity for presentations.
- Excellent customer support. Once contacted, the customer service section takes time to address all issues in detail.
- Rendered images can be exported into videos for viewing pleasure.
- It doesn’t require much system resources for installation. Again, its installation process is quite easy.
- Renderings of it are not hyper-real. The best you can get is a make-up via its filter feature to add some “flavors” to it.
- Its undo feature is limited. In fact, in some earlier versions, undoing a process is totally impossible.
- Its interface has been termed childish. Though easy to use, it’s quite unattractive.
- Again, it takes time to run. Howbeit, it renders very fast.
- When exporting to Video, it consumes lots of space on the hard disk.
Lumion 8 Alternatives
It’s good you are aware Lumion is not the only software available for rendering. Here are some alternatives you may wish to try out.
- Blender: also used for creating 3D contents. Its free and open source.
- Cinema 3D: works on different platforms and essentially used commercially. If you need a high-end rendering, you may wish to check it out.
- Twinmotion: primarily meant for architects. It was even designed by an architect.
- iClone: freemium and offers animations in real-time.
- LightWave: accessible to both Mac and Windows users and it’s a commercial tool. This means it isn’t free.
- Cheetah 3D: very fast but only available on MacOS.
- Structure Synth: It works on most platforms – Mac, Linux, and Windows and it produces very excellent 3D images.
- CorelCAD: your 2D designs can easily be transformed into 3D with this tool. It has the advantage of being affordable too.
No doubt, your choice of a rendering software either as an Engineer, Photographer or Architect, would depend on your needs. Such could include time, efficiency and ease of usage. Lumion 8 being the latest, gives you almost anything you need. It’s fast, efficient and easy to use. You may want to try it out and see for yourself.